Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things aren't what they seem...

Whether it's Ricky Martin's sexual orientation or a really good knock off handbag. Sometimes things just aren't what they seem. I am in the midst of dealing with this smoke and mirrors issue with a project I am part of. I am not sure if I want to stay a part of the project or not. The 'thing' that is not what it seems is my partner. Someone whom I thought was a very nice down to earth person is actually turning out to be a super egoistic idiot who all of a sudden doesn't listen to anything I have to say. Not that I know everything, nor do I claim to, but some constructive criticism is always a good thing, I don't care who you are. I am just seeing a nasty side of him and it would not be a big deal if it were just a personality flaw but because it is effecting our business I think I might have to sever the ties. I don't want to but I am not sure I have a choice.

I almost want to ride it out for a little bit longer and see, but how much deeper into this do I want to go? How much of myself do I want to invest into making someone else a success? Not that I wouldn't be a success as well but on a different level. This is really his project that he brought me in to run. However he won't allow me to run it because he wants to control everything and make all of the decisions. Well, a lot of those decisions have cost us valuable relationships and we have not even full launched our business. These are just bad signs for me. I want to finish what I start and succeed but I think even the successful know when to walk away?

What to do, what to do? I don't know. For right now I think I will wait. Wait and see after I sleep on it, and release it to the universe. I think that the right answer will come my way!

Trust......

No comments:

Post a Comment