Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What am I doing????

I know, I have not posted since FRIDAY-5 days! What???? But the good news is that I didn't not post because I was lazy or felt depressed or sad. I didn't post because I was busy-good busy. Busy with work for my own company that I enjoy doing. I had a premiere on Thursday night and then Friday I worked like a crazy woman and went home to enjoy my family.

I did not open my computer AT ALL over the weekend because I was enjoy the gorgeous weather. I spent all day Saturday shopping with my girlfriend and helping her redecorate her condo. I had a blast and really enjoyed the fact that my husband was helping too because the secretly gay side of him is a great decorator. He really enjoys it too. So not only did I get to spend the day with my family, we shopped and ate and had some cocktails and enjoyed the beginning days of a Southern California spring.

Sunday was simply amazing. We changed the clocks forward for daylight savings time. Dom decided to sleep in until 10am. If he hadn't crawled into bed with me at 7:30a I might have woken up in a panic at 8am and rushed to his bedside to make sure he were still breathing. But since he had crawled into bed with me we had over 2 hours of snuggle time and I was just in absolute heaven (or Pandora-hehe). I got more sleep than I had gotten in years and I felt amazing when we got up. We spent most of the day outside and at the zoo with Dom. A little cleaning and laundry rounded out a wonderful weekend.

This week has proven to be a bit busy but again, good busy-my kind of busy with fun work that I am enjoying. I am feeling much better about things. I have a wonderful network that is making things easier to get through. Am I there yet-hell no. But I am on the path and I am aware, that in itself is such a beautiful thing. I am off to go sit in some splendid traffic with the windows down and the radio blasting-welcoming spring with open arms!

More to report tomorrow-FOR SURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment