Friday, April 23, 2010
I just realized
It has been so incredibly long since I have posted. I have been busy buying super cute bathing suits and sun dresses for my girls weekend. I have also been busy with my consulting company and on call to be super auntie for my sister in law who is about to have her second baby ANY SECOND NOW. And there is the regular job, the child, husband, bills, house cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, laundry. All in all I have a lot to do on a regular basis. And with the coming events my life is either going to get a lot busier or a lot less busy-either way I will be SUPER EXCITED at the outcome of all of it! On that note I have to go finish packing up my office-we are moving next week to Beverly Hills-woo hoo! No more hike to Santa Monica everyday. I am SOOOO happy! More to come next week-I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay!!!! I realized i haven't been commenting that often. Sorry! I've definitely been reading and love them all!
ReplyDelete