Thursday, November 19, 2009

The ladies room is for making potty....

Okay, now I know that no one wants to hear about my poop but too bad. Before you click off I am not talking about describing it, I am just talking about the actual act of doing it.

Sometimes I have to poop at work, in a public toilet where there are other people coming in and out. I know, you have been there too right, so frustrating! (How I only wish we had a onsie but we don't, we have a three-sie.) There are only a handful of women on our floor so it is not usually a big deal. Now I know that men don't seem to care about pooping in front of other men but women don't do that. We like to make our poop in privacy so ladies HAVE SOME RESPECT! It is like an unwritten rule that if you see someone go into a stall and there is no noise or anything for a few minutes they probably want to poop so GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM and let them make their poop in peace.

If you are washing your hands, fine, then make it snappy and move on. But please do not put on your make up, talk on the phone, brush your teeth, or anything extraneous from number one or number two in the bathroom.

Put your make up on at home where you are supposed to! You don't need to brush your teeth in the middle of the day. It is shown by the ADA that you only need to brush and floss twice daily, morning and night! Stop brushing your teeth at work!!!!! I don't want to see someone else's toothpaste foam in the sink it's just gross! Carry some gum for Pete's Sake!

Okay, I will stop....but please ladies I beg of you, have some respect for your fellow woman and give her the same privacy that you would want when making a poop. After all, one day you might need to take a big poo poo and you want to do it in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment